Monday, June 8, 2009

Middle School Book Club Discussion


Although our book club isn't officially meeting this summer, I did recommend a book that I thought many of you would enjoy: What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell.

For those of you who have had the chance to read it, what did you think?

I felt transported back to 1947 -- everything seemed so romantic. I could just picture the women smoking their cigarettes and the men drinking their scotches while post-war music played in the background.

3 comments:

  1. I am not in this book club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too i wonder who does this IM NOT LAME but im smart :)

    ReplyDelete

BE SAFE! Students should NEVER include their last names when posting! Make sure comments are relevant to the posted question and school-appropriate, grandmother approved!